Maintain the air quality in your home with Ultimate Vent’s washable filter.
Asthma and allergy sufferers … To ensure that you have better quality air in your home, install the Ultimate Vent today.
In recent years, increasing attention and concerns have been drawn to the alarming increase of indoor air pollution in our homes, one of which is the confinement of pollutants in our furnace and duct system.
We spend 90% of our day indoors and 65% of that is in our homes. The American College of Allergist state that 50% of all illness are aggravated or caused by indoor air pollution and 90% of colds are caught indoors. Asthma rates have increased dramatically in the last 12 years. Adults up 61%, children up 72%, also the American lung Association state that by the year 2005, 3 out of 5 people will suffer respiratory and breathing difficulty.
The Ultimate vent provides asthma and allergy sufferers all-round better indoor air quality and reduces chances of air quality related illnesses and diseases
According to a 28 page study done by the University of Saskatchewan, the influenza virus may exist in our duct systems brought in by different pathogenic strains of dust mites, through the fresh air intake.
- Ultimate Vent Stops spiders, flies, moths, ants, mice, and so on from inhabiting your ducts.
- Ultimate Vent Stops most pollens, dust mites, allergens and air borne bacteria and other pollutants.
- Ultimate Vent’s filter is washable – so that it works as intended long after installation.
Home Air Purification Links
Energy Efficient Housing
- Built Green Alberta
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
- Natural Resources Canada
- The Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Network
- Institute for Research in Construction
- Hydro Quebec
- Heat Recovery Ventilators
- Health House
Allergies, Asthma and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Allergy and Asthma FAQ Home Page
- Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Online
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Online
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Home Page
- The Canadian Lung Association
- Common Indoor Air Pollutants
- OAR Publications
- EPA’s Indoor Air Quality Home Page
- NASA Study
HVAC and HRV
- HRAI Homepage
- The HVAC Homepage, HVAC-City
- Department of Justice and the Environmental Protection Agency Indoor air quality site
- Department of Justice and the Environmental Protection Agency Indoor air fact site
- Department of Justice and the Environmental Protection Agency About the danger of Ozone
- American Lung Association Residential Air Cleaning Devices: Types, Effectiveness and Health Impact
- American Lung Association Air Cleaning Devices
- California Air Resource Board Air Cleaning Devices for the Home Frequently Asked Questions